A BIT ABOUT ME
Rosie Milton is a Rutland based ‘Level 3 Modern Pilates Practitioner’ and a ‘YMCA RSA Exercise to music’ with qualifications in sports injury and physiology. She is a highly qualified & knowledgeable fitness professional.
Rosie has been trained under the leading UK teaching professional Cherry Baker, who created the Modern Pilates courses alongside the leading Physiotherapist Christopher Norris. This ‘unique’ Clinical Approach to Pilates Exercise, has been developed by working extensively with physiotherapists, physiologists and qualified Pilates educationalists. A course which is accredited by Central YMCA Qualifications, the Register of Exercise Professionals and Skills Active.
Rosie’s Advanced Qualifications
• Pre/postnatal (Pilates & pregnancy)
• Back-care (Pilates & Back-care)
• Neuro Pilates (Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson's Disease)
• Stability Ball (Pilates ‘on the ball’)
• Gliding (gluteals and associated muscles)
• Diagnostic Pilates ( Back Pain, Spinal Conditions, Pelvis & Lower Limb, The Spine & Abdominals, Hip & Knee, Shoulder)
• Postural Assessment & Shoulder
• Pilates For The Ageing Population
• Progressive and Advanced Mat-work
This level of training enables her to work with clients referred from; physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths and other professionals, whether its for rehabilitation or to prescribe postural enhancement programmes.
WHAT I DO
Unique to You
Private Classes are available on request throughout the year in our privately owned fully equipped family studio.
The classes are specifically tailored to suit every situation and ability level.
Fitter, healthier, happier
Rosie runs 4, 5 and 6 week courses to build strength, mobility and flexibility across the whole body.
There are 10 classes each week in several different locations that people may subscribe to.
What’s all the fuss about?
After decades as the workout of the elite, Pilates has entered the fitness mainstream relatively recently and has been going from strength to strength ever since. What’s the fascinating story behind how Pilates started ? What are the benefits and what does Pilates address?